You like me! You really like me! Well, Anne at Uni Homemaker does, so thanks Anne for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Made my day, yes sir’ree.
As a recipient of this nomination, I am required to:
- Thank the person who honored me with this award and post their link(s)
- Nominate 15 other blogs for this honor
- Tell readers 7 things about myself
Here are the 15 other blogs that I nominate for this award, in no particular order:
- Bucket List Publications
- Canadian Hiking Photography
- Homemade with a mess
- A Wee Bit of Cooking
- Food Glorious Food
- The Oven Mitt
- Two Spoons
- Simple Provisions
And, because I know you’re on the edge of your seat, here are 7 “things” about moi:
1. I have 3 sisters, all older and 1 brother, who is younger.
2. My favorite pie is blueberry with a double-crust straight up – no funky additions or flavors needed.
3. My husband and I married on New Year’s Eve in lovely Savannah, GA.
4. I can catch a trout (fly or spin), clean it and make a delicious pecan-crusted trout meunière…over a camp fire.
5. When I was 17 years old, I won the blue ribbon at the SC State Fair in the adult category for my apple pie.
6. I had my daughter and only child when I was 43… proving it’s never to late for dreams to come true.
7. Besides working in marketing and advertising on and off for over 20 years, I was also a floral designer for two.